84 The Street,
Cuisine: Pub with Restaurant
More Information About Blacksmiths Arms - Willesborough
The Blacksmiths Arms is a Grade II listed building, built in the 1700s or earlier.
According to British History Online, the Parish of Willesborough dates from the early 1500s. It is most famous for its classic windmill built in 1869 near Hythe Road and St Marys Church on Church Road (built c. 1220) which houses one of the oldest ringing bells in Kent.
The first Publican recorded at the Blacksmiths Arms is listed in Pigots Directory as James Worger (1840). The Essex, Herts, Kent & Sussex 1855 Publican Directory lists the Publican that year as John Hart. Other Publicans listed include Allen Howland (1918); Hy Bicker (1930) and Philip Jordan (1938).
Sorry this restaurant has not uploaded any menus for you to view.
"Good choice of food - both meat and fish. Beer range and quality very acceptable. Nice venue and good value. "
"THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD. SERVICE AGAIN FANTASTIC, WE WOULD CERTAINLY BOOK A MEAL AGAIN FOR 4 PEOPLE. - 10/10"
Book A Table